EPFL uses the Turning Technologies products.
What equipment do I need?
The system simultaneously manages students voting with either of two different types of devices:
- A hardware clicker (also called “clicker box”);
- A smartphone, or any other internet enabled device.
How to get set up?
Choose your equipment:
Contact Ludovic Bonivento (ludovic.bonivento epfl.ch or +41 21 693 35 94) and provide the following information:
- Your name;
- The name and code of your course;
- The expected number of students (even if not final);
- Your choice of equipment: A, B, C (non exclusive).
When to get set up?
To ensure that the equipment is available for you and to have time to test it, we recommend that you ask for equipment no later than two weeks before the beginning of the semester.